[RCD] Codebase cleanup, PSR-1/2 compliance - and before you say no, I'm offering to do the work

David Deutsch skoremail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 11:31:32 CEST 2013

Hey guys,

I went ahead with making the plan and put up a gist here:
https://gist.github.com/daviddeutsch/6376013

Let me know what you think!

I would estimate that this will take a week or two at most. The larger
blocks will be one or two PRs per day, smaller ones maybe 6 or 7. Didn't
find a good way to tackle doing lesser updated directories first, but I
think the splitting up of the PRs will help reduce the pain of merge
conflicts. Although, of course, that will also depend a tiny bit on how
fast you merge ;-)

cheers,
David