[RCD] Codebase cleanup, PSR-1/2 compliance - and before you say no, I'm offering to do the work

David Deutsch skoremail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 17:33:25 CEST 2013

First pull request is up:
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/pull/109

There were a couple of things that might turn out to be controversial, I
think mostly with calling on the html class - those seem to have a tendency
to get out of hand, so I decided to split it over multiple lines.

For CSS, I went with a two spaces indent, which seems to be the most
commonly used in the codebase. Let me know if you want four spaces instead.

cheers,
David