[RCD] Zoom function in FF partially broken

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Sun Dec 29 01:43:25 CET 2013

Due to reasons not related to Roundcube, I needed to install FF today.

After just a few minutes of usage, I realized that the keyboard zoom
function Ctrl-+/- is partially broken in the Roundcube window/tab: It's
working in the first place, but right after clicking on a message in the
message list, it doesn't work at all anymore.

At least here: Win7/64, FF 26.0

Ah: When creating a new message in a new window (!), and returning with
<Alt-Tab> to the main Roundcube window, the (keyboard) zoom function is
working again.

Hmmm...? Replicable?

I thought I'd finally get rid of all problems when moving away from IE, but
this experience with FF after just a few minutes (although it may be a
Roundcube issue) doesn't make me really happy.

And BTW: The sizes of fonts are being displayed totally different to IE. But
that's clearly NOT a Roundcube issue, of course.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de