[RCD] Zoom function in FF partially broken

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Sun Dec 29 20:02:01 CET 2013

Am 29.12.2013 09:37, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 12/29/2013 01:43 AM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
>
>> After just a few minutes of usage, I realized that the keyboard zoom
>> function Ctrl-+/- is partially broken in the Roundcube window/tab: It's
>> working in the first place, but right after clicking on a message in the
>> message list, it doesn't work at all anymore.
>
> Works for me with Roundcube 1.0-beta. There was a lot of keyboard
> related changes.

And what about 1.0-git (that's the version I'm talking about)? And which
keyboard changes ever 1.0-beta may have, they will be in 1.0-git then
anyway, right?

The scenario I described is 100% replicable here.

More observations that I did in the meantime:

1) The only zoom key that works right after clicking on a message, is
Ctrl+0, while Ctrl+- und Ctrl++ do not work.

2) Nonetheless, the zoom keys do work in all other tabs that may be open at
the same time.

3) Another possibility to make the keys working again in the Roundcube
tab/window is to switch between HTML and text view on a
multipart/alternative message.

4) The problem does not appear in IE.

HTH and cheers,
--