[RCD] Splitter issue in FF

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Sun Dec 29 21:09:47 CET 2013

Hello again,

next issue in FF (may be minor to you, but is annoying to me):

As I have message preview enabled, I have set the number of messages per
page to 14, because I want to avoid a vertical scrollbar on the right hand
side of the message list.

So I move the horizontal splitter precisely and pixel-exactly to the utmost
top position where FF doesn't show a scrollbar.

The problem: After logoff and re-logon the splitter has moved two pixels
upwards, which leads to a scrollbar on the right hand side. This is 100%
replicable. See screenshot attached.

And I just realized that I even don't need to logoff/logon, I can reproduce
the same by simply clicking on "Settings" and then on "Mail" again.

I'm not sure if this an RC or an FF issue. At least it doesn't happen in IE.

But I'd be glad if you could take a look at it.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de