[RCD] Ready for the big 1?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Sat Feb 9 19:34:49 CET 2013

On 31/01/2013 14:53, Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] wrote:
> On 2013-01-26 13:19, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
>> [...]
>> Do you think Roundcube deserves the version 1.0?
>> [...]
>
> Let me add a +1 for a mobile skin.
> The current (0.8) base skins are very hostile for mobile users.
> A basic version would be enough for a start though.
>

> For example, adapting something like http://roundcubemobile.com/
> for 0.8 would be enough.
>
> (Btw. - would a donation speed up the development. If so,
> what sum would we be talking about?)
>
> Thank you for your all your work!
> Raoul

+1 to mobile friendly.  Larry doesn't seem to quite work correctly on my
ipad, eg I can't toggle read/unread and some other basic things.

Obviously some people will setup their devices to access via IMAP, but
we have a requirement for more casual and temporary access and for that
we need universal access via a browser, even for phone and tablet users

Thanks

Ed W