[RCD] [RCU] RoundCube Calendar

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Thu Feb 14 10:00:14 CET 2013

Nieścierowicz Adam wrote:
> So when looking through google, I found resources on the stand AGPL license
> client thought that maybe someone is willing to finish on AGPL license.

The calendar module provided by Kolab is under APGL but currently lacks a
CalDAV backend. There are plans to add this but the work for that isn't
scheduled yet.

> Personally, I am ready to sponsor a programmer, maybe others willing to help?

I could connect you with the programmers who announced their intents to add
CalDAV to the Kolab calendar module. Or maybe they're even listening on
this list (therefore cc-ing the dev list).

Regards,
Thomas