[RCD] Big big problems with attachments and user session (missing attachments)

kaifamm at libero.it kaifamm at libero.it
Tue Feb 26 09:40:28 CET 2013

Hi,

     RQ 0.85 loses attachments and it is reproducible. If I insert a new
attachment and then, quickly, I use the addressbook, RQ loses the attachments,
also the single attachment.

I read about a similar issue but it  was talk about more attachments included
contemporaneously but it also does with individual attachment.

The problem is that when, after inserting an attachment, I work on RQ
inserting quickly addressbook, it  erased data COMPOSE_DATA in the user
session.

The same thing  when I insert a addressbook and then quickly insert an
attachment it is lost or when I insert and addressbook  while RQ is uploading
an attachment.

In my address book there are many contacts like 20000 so the search needs few
seconds.

There are sync problems in the sessions update. I tried with mysql sessions or
mem_cache sessions, it's indifferent.

For the moment I have a workaround that instead of saving the attachment data
COMPOSE_DATA in user session it saves them in the temp folder and use it to
send attachments and it works.

Thank
Marco Marcantelli