[RCD] R: Re: Big big problems with attachments and user session (missing attachments)

kaifamm at libero.it kaifamm at libero.it
Tue Feb 26 10:38:38 CET 2013

Hi,
   yes I've read that ticket but there is also the problem with individual
attachments and working on the addressbook, or by simultaneous operations not
necessarily on attachments.

Why it would not work with multi-server env ? The file with the attachment
data is saved in the temp folder with filename equal to the compose_id so it
should always work. I doing something wrong ? If useful I can post my edits.

But the underlying problem seems to me synchronize or SERIALIZE operations
that are done on RQ and the data stored in the user session. This error is the
most obvious but it may equally happen on other data like body, subject, etc..

Thank you
Marco Marcantelli