[RCD] RE : Re: Auto suppression

Matt Moldvan matt at moldvan.com
Tue Feb 26 21:16:07 CET 2013

I do agree with you that it is not RoundCube's job... RoundCube is simply a
client to whatever IMAP back end you point it at.

The reason I do the rest of that is that I have my own domain and wanted
the experience of setting up and configuring Dovecot and Sendmail (Postfix
is probaby a better way but I haven't had time to learn it quite yet).
 And, basically because I like to tinker.  Setting up a simple forwarder in
Sendmail wouldn't get me anywhere knowledge-wise, and defeats the point of
setting up a web server in order to learn.  I do e-mail support for a
living and also used to teach Linux part time, so having hands on
experience with my own setup is useful and educational when starting from
scratch.

I also have RoundCube installed on that system, mostly for tinkering with
mobile device support.

By the way, I'm not sure if English is your first language, but you're
coming across as very rude.