[RCD] Release 0.9-beta ready for download

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Mon Jan 7 23:36:38 CET 2013

Am 07.01.2013 22:58, schrieb Thomas Bruederli:

> P.S. We're still looking for volunteers helping us to keep the
> translations of the Roundcube UI up-to-date. To make it even easier
> for you, we recently moved to Transifex. Visit our project at
> https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/roundcube-webmail/ and join our
> translation teams.

Well, I'd like to, but this damn "Join language translation" button doesn't
still do anything except than showing that it's being pressed (IE8).

See also my yesterday's posts, 01:32 and 01:41 (no response to it yet).

Is it possible to add me to de_DE and de_CH (registered user 'myfreexp')
without having to use this non-working button...?
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de