[RCD] Sort order of special folders ignored in 0.9-git-master

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Mon Jan 14 21:57:59 CET 2013

Michael Heydekamp wrote:
> Am 07.01.2013 00:15, schrieb Michael Heydekamp:
>>> Ah! So I tried:

>>> Still no change in terms of sort order.
>> Command still doesn't have any effect. Any hint?
>
> Is really nobody able to help me with this...?

OK, that indeed was a nasty one :-)

If you have imap_cache enabled in your Roundcube installation, the list of
folders is cached for performance reasons. Now, even if the default_folders
pref was removed, the folder list is still read from cache where the old
sort order was active.

In order to fix this finally for your, you also have to clear the cache or
at least the entry holding the mailboxlist:

Run the following SQL command on your Roundcube database:

  DELETE FROM cache WHERE cache_key LIKE 'IMAP.mailboxes%' AND user_id=201;

I hope this now solves your issue.

Regards,
Thomas