[RCD] Announcing: OpenPGP finally brought to Roundcube

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Sun Jan 20 14:27:47 CET 2013

Niklas Femerstrand wrote:
> Heylo!
>
> Don't worry about me taking this personally, I absolutely don't and rather
> really appreciate the feedback. I am already aware of a lot of the points
> you raise, my goal was to put in all base crypto stuff before bothering
> about the RC specifics. A lot of the things are just my quick way of doing
> them versus spending time referencing RC docs. Doesn't mean that the points
> shouldn't be repeated and highlighted though :)

All right! I just was concerned about your announcement to soon release a
'stable' version of the plugin which I somehow assumed to be final.

So keep up the good work, I'll probably look into the multipart/encrypted
issue since I'm pretty familiar with the server-side mime structure and the
available plugin hooks.

Best,
Thomas