[RCD] error logs

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Jun 2 13:15:36 CEST 2013

Am 02.06.2013 08:54, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 06/01/2013 10:54 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> [31-May-2013 15:21:35 Europe/Vienna] PHP Warning:  strtolower() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in
>> /usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 1792
>
> Something unexpected in BODYSTRUCTURE response. Which Roundcube version?
> What IMAP server? Can you reproduce this with a specific message and
> send as the BODYSTRUCTURE of it?

* latest roundcube version (0.9.1 + php-session patch)
* http://git.dbmail.eu/paul/dbmail/commit/?id=22b964b653ba149b63b9b6787aeac7803c2121e5
* no it's not my mail nor do i know from which user

IMHO there should be a is_array() test somewhere befoire trigger this
warning and error_log() with email and message-id to have a chance
find the specific message

it did only happened once but usually there is a reason things happening