[RCD] Small glitch with Settings/Preferences/User_Interface/Refresh

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Tue Jun 4 03:21:28 CEST 2013

Am 03.06.2013 09:17, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 06/02/2013 09:39 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:

>> Checking the config defaults of these users after first login, the "Refresh"
>> setting under Preferences/User_Interface was by default set to "never". When
>> this setting is manually changed within Roundcube to "every 1 minute(s)" and
>> being saved by clicking the Save button, it does indeed first look as if it
>> would have been saved. But if you later look again at the User Interface
>> page (after you checked all other pages such as "Mailbox view" etc.),
>> Refresh is still set to "never". You need to change and save it a second
>> time.
>
> What settings do you have in main.inc.php file for options:
> refresh_interval, min_refresh_interval

Hmm, these don't exist at all...?

> (and possibly deprecated keep_alive and min_keep_alive)?

Those:

> // Minimal value of user's 'keep_alive' setting (in seconds)
> // Must be less than 'session_lifetime'
> $rcmail_config['min_keep_alive'] = 60;

> // Default interval for keep-alive/check-recent requests (in seconds)
> // Must be greater than or equal to 'min_keep_alive' and less than 'session_lifetime
> '$rcmail_config['keep_alive'] = 60;

But whatever might be wrong or missing there, why does it apply only to this
particular setting and not to all others?

Accidentally just encountered another regression: Replying to your post does
not use my 'listuser' identity anymore, but the standard one, so I had to
change it manually. Hadn't that been fixed as while ago...?

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de