[RCD] sig dashes broken in 1.0-git?

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Thu Jun 6 01:27:41 CEST 2013

The three dashes is correct for top-posted replies, and should only
appear when sig is inserted above the quote. If the sig is below the
quote, 0.9.x and earlier then inserts two dashes with WSP.

I don't currently have a git version running, so I can't compare the
behavior to the production versions.

This reply is top-posted from 0.9.1.

---
Arne Berglund