[RCD] sig dashes broken in 1.0-git?

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Thu Jun 6 20:53:34 CEST 2013

Using the two-dash separator when top posting runs the risk of many
clients (Thunderbird as a notable example) not displaying any of the
message below the separator.

The three-dash separator solution was the result of a lengthy discussion
several versions ago when the top-post option was implemented. It has
worked perfectly for sometime now, and I and my organization (which is
full of top-posters) would complain loudly if it were eliminated.

---
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District