[RCD] Fwd: Re: [RCU] Line wrapping f*cked up upon forwarding - why?

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Sun Mar 17 23:30:14 CET 2013

As there was still no reply to the attached message of Jan 19th yet, I'd
just like to mention that this issue does still persist in 1.0-git (just
verified it).

It should be easy to fix, if my assumption stated at the end of the
attached message should be correct. It's IMO just a counting error.

The reason why I forwarded the message as an attachment (rather than
quoting it inline) is that I wanted to make sure that the line wrapping
doesn't get f*cked up even more and that the format will be exactly
preserved.

As I'm still running against this wall several times a day, a fix would be
welcome and highly appreciated.

I'm BTW seeing a similar behaviour upon editing a draft message, but
hopefully this will have the same cause, so I'll just wait until this
particular forwarding issue will be fixed. Should it then still apply to
draft messages as well, I'll of course report.

The entire thread can be read in the RCU list.

Cheers (and thanks again to all developers of the best webmail client
ever),
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de