[RCD] Top-posting and signature below the quote

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Thu Mar 21 09:40:11 CET 2013

According to short discussion in
http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1489001 I see that it is possible to
set top-posting with signature below the quote. It sounds confusing and
useless.

Now when we have "When replying" option (reply_mode) I propose to remove
"When replying or forwarding place signature" option (sig_above).
Signature position should be always below the reply text (not the quote)
and reply_mode already defines this position.

reply_mode=0 -> reply below the quote with sig below the reply text
reply_mode=1 -> reply above the quote with sig below the reply text

Any objections?

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak