[RCD] Poll: HTML/Text switch vs. alternative part on attachments list

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Thu Mar 21 19:11:49 CET 2013

So, now when we have nice HTML/Text switch (ability to toggle between
html and plain text mode of message preview) we need to do something
with "HTML message" attachment on attachments list. It looks redundant,
or at least inconsistent. I see two solutions:

1. Don't add alternative parts to attachments list. Ie. there will be no
"HTML message" on attachments list in case of a message with alternative
parts.

+1 from me.

2. In html mode add text part to attachments list, in text mode add html
part to attachments list.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak