[RCD] Top-posting and signature below the quote

Manfred Usselmann usselmann.m at icg-online.de
Sat Mar 23 08:51:40 CET 2013

------------------------------ intro template [cursor position]

>>> signature
>> Cursor position is another thing and
(correct me) currently we have

>>> intro template

text
>>> [cursor position] signature
>
> Yes, that's what we currently
have.

Yes, that's what I prefer as well. With RC 0.8.5 it doesn't work
at all most of the time in HTML mode. When pressing enter, the blue line
does not get interrupted. When I click on the block quote icon the blue
line gets removed from a larger block, not only the lines I have
inserted. Sometimes it does work though, but so far I have not been able
to figure out what it depends on.

Manfred