[RCD] Subject empty upon replying?

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Mon Mar 25 23:10:08 CET 2013

As there was no response anymore to the mail below and as the issue does
still persist with RC 1.0-git, may I ask: Is there any information that is
still missing (and which I would be happy to provide)?

A reply to the message that I attached to my mail quoted below does still
lead to an empty subject. Plus that the 8bit chars are deleted upon
displaying the subject.

And please ignore the keyboard issue mentioned below, that was apparently
only a local problem.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp