[RCD] How to switch from folder to message pane with a keystroke?

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Thu May 2 20:41:27 CEST 2013

Am 02.05.2013 09:00, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 05/02/2013 02:20 AM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:

>> When clicking on the INBOX, I can scroll with the Cursor keys through the
>> list of messages of the INBOX in the message pane. But only in the INBOX,
>> all other folders don't behave this way.
>
> works for me.

This is of course a totally different issue than the one mentioned in the
subject, and probably my description wasn't clear enough:

Click on any folder, and then instantly press Cursor-down or Cursor-up. Can
you then scroll through the messages in ALL folders? I can't, except:

Yesterday it worked for me only in the INBOX, currently it works for me only
in the folder where the messages of this mailing list are being stored.

Apparently the rule is: It works only in the folder where you did lastly
click with the mouse on a message. The great thing is that in this
particular folder you are even starting the scrolling from the message which
was the last viewed/clicked message of this folder. Unfortunately, it
doesn't work at all in all other folders.

But that's a minor issue to me (as long as the mouse behaviour in IE8 will
again and soon be solved).

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp