[RCD] Another issue: Quote levels get lost??

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Sat May 4 08:49:38 CEST 2013

On 05/03/2013 08:56 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
>> Both issues has been fixed in git.
>
> Not sure which "both issues" you mean, but I can confirm that the quote
> level issue appears to be fixed (1.0-git [GIT 20130503.1233]).

I meaned the wrapping issue is fixed too.

> Thanks!
>
> Being curious: How did this bug make it's way into Roundcube? I mean, it did
> work before, so why should there be any change...?

I don't remember, but it was my mistake in code changes for some bugfix
or improvement. Because there was no test script for such case we didn't
observe this regression then. As stated before, regressions happen when
there's not enough test-case scripts.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak