[RCD] Different handling (displaying/quoting) of quoted paragraphs

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Thu May 9 19:45:43 CEST 2013

On 05/08/2013 09:31 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
> Any response welcome and appreciated.

Looks like another issue. Fixed in git. I've found next issue, which is
a designed behaviour (to prevent other issues), but doesn't look good to
me now. When we reply to a format=flowed message with very long
paragraphs the whole (quoted) paragraph is a one long line. This is not
a big issue, the line is auto-wrapped in compose textarea element, but
it might be annoying.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak