[RCD] Update 0.9.1 released

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon May 20 16:39:51 CEST 2013

db.inc.php.dist still speaks about PEAR and has no
word in context PDO means is worng and outdated
______________________________________

and when will sessions continue to work on machines with
Apache 2.4 / PHP 5.4 / MariaDB while the error messages
below make ZERO sense because RC refuses to work with a
untouched session management like every other webapp

would RC use simply session_start() and not fuckup the
admin settings it *would* in fact use /var/www/sessiondata
and it would it use *with success*

** give us a option to NOT touch any session setting **

[20-May-2013 16:34:14 Europe/Vienna] PHP Warning:  session_write_close() [<a
href='http://at.php.net/manual/de/function.session-write-close.php'>function.session-write-close.php</a>]: Failed
to write session data (user). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct
(/var/www/sessiondata) in /usr/share/roundcubemail/program/include/rcmail.php on line 772
[20-May-2013 16:34:17 Europe/Vienna] PHP Warning:  session_write_close() [<a