[RCD] Update 0.9.1 released

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Mon May 20 21:03:57 CEST 2013

On 05/20/2013 04:39 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> db.inc.php.dist still speaks about PEAR and has no
> word in context PDO means is worng and outdated

DSN string we use is compatible with MDB2 format. I slightly modified
description in db.inc.php file.

> and when will sessions continue to work on machines with
> Apache 2.4 / PHP 5.4 / MariaDB while the error messages
> below make ZERO sense because RC refuses to work with a
> untouched session management like every other webapp
>
> would RC use simply session_start() and not fuckup the
> admin settings it *would* in fact use /var/www/sessiondata
> and it would it use *with success*

We use custom session handler for a reason and we'll not change that.
I'd say it's PHP/MariaDB issue. The warning message is misleading,
session.save_path setting is irrelevant in Roundcube.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak