[RCD] Update 0.9.1 released

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon May 20 21:18:03 CEST 2013

Am 20.05.2013 21:03, schrieb A.L.E.C:
>> would RC use simply session_start() and not fuckup the
>> admin settings it *would* in fact use /var/www/sessiondata
>> and it would it use *with success*
>
> We use custom session handler for a reason and we'll not change that

and the reason is?

why does RC need a custom session handler if much more complex
applications are not rely on such hacks

> I'd say it's PHP/MariaDB issue

i would say since RC is the only application not running in this setup
it is clearly a roundcube issue

> The warning message is misleading,
> session.save_path setting is irrelevant in Roundcube

i know that but since RC does lot log anything else and the
setup is running as all of my production servers with
error_reporting E_ALL there is not much to debug