[RCD] Update 0.9.1 released

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed May 22 00:45:11 CEST 2013

Am 22.05.2013 00:29, schrieb Cor Bosman:
>>> If you really believe your setup is so much better than what 100s of other sysadmins
>>> are doing around the world, then good for you.
>>
>> it is
>
> Well, it really isnt because it isnt linearly scalable

you know *nothing* about my infrastructure
you know *nothing* about my load-balancers
you know *nothing* about the vSpehre cluster
you know *nothing* about *real* load

hint: a webmail is not the piece of software with real load
come back to this sort of discussion after your servers
survived a large DDOS on a CMS site while the router in front
died phyiscally and after you managed to run 600 domains
on a vSphere guests with some of them having millions of
requests each day with around 2% CPU load and VMware DRS
not in action but waiting