[RCD] [Svn] [roundcube/roundcubemail] f8101f: Accept text/html parts inside multipart/mixed parts as HTML contents

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Sun Nov 17 15:49:56 CET 2013

Michael Heydekamp wrote:
> Thanks for this fix - works for me!
>
> Nonetheless there is still another issue with such kind of messages: In the
> message list, attachments are not indicated (the 'paper clip' icon is
> missing).

I guess you have to live with this tiny glitch. The attachment icon is
"detected" by analyizing the Content-Type header of the message. In the
case you're probably referring to, the content-type is
multipart/alternative with a nested multipart/mixed which would indicate
the existence of attachments. Thus the detection misses this one.

But for message listing we only fetch the headers of the messages from IMAP
and analyzing the entire structure of each message would be too expensive
in message listing just for the sake of displaying an icon.

~Thomas