[RCD] Problems with sending messages IE8/1.0-git (Javascript error)

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Thu Nov 21 15:14:04 CET 2013

Two problems I just realized in IE8 when I want to send a message with
IE8/1.0-git in a separate window:

1) A few seconds after the window has been opened the following error
message appears in the lower left corner of the status bar:

> Meldung: Das Objekt unterstützt diese Eigenschaft oder Methode nicht.
> Zeile: 3712
> Zeichen: 9
> Code: 0
> URI: http://***.de/program/js/app.js?s=1384978220

The result aifter clicking the send button is that the message IS being
sent, but the window stays on the screen and Roundcube "thinks" that it has
NOT been sent.

2) Clicking on the Cancel button and on the OK button in the consecutive
message box does NOT cancel the message - the window stays on the screen in
this scenario as well.

Not sure yet if it makes a difference when sending a message in the same
window...

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp