[RCD] Plugins, $config and RC 1.0

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Sat Oct 5 22:00:54 CEST 2013

Am 04.10.2013 08:09, schrieb A.L.E.C:

> I don't use this driver and I don't see anything wrong in it's code. So,
> this might be not related to config var name change.

Right, as the driver doesn't work anymore in 0.9.x as well... It was
definitely still working on Sep 13th late evening, and it was definitely NOT
working anymore on Sep 18th late evening. So something must have happened in
this period.

I just wasn't sure if any of the various changes to the plugin itself
(ond/or to its config, unrelated to the var name change) might be the
reason...?!

If you say no, we will have to approach Till Krüss and/or domainFACTORY. But
do you say "no"?

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp