[RCD] Cursor-up in Editor occasionally not working

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Wed Oct 9 10:33:19 CEST 2013

I'm currently working on a Win7/32 Home Premium machine with IE9 and RC
1.0-git.

First I thought the Cursor-up key of the keyboard is defective, but then I
realized that it's working fine anywhere else - except in the message editor
of Roundcube while composing a message. It moves the cursor either just one
line up or even no line up. It also depends if you are in a text block
preceded with a quote char ">", or in an empty line, or in a "normal" (not
quoted) text block.

Has anybody else encountered such a behaviour already?

Afterwards I realized that upon composing the next message, the key is
working fine again in the message editor of Roundcube. So this behaviour is
not consistent, and unfortunately I wasn't able to find a replicable
scenario yet. :( But I have encountered it more than once already, so there
must be one.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp