[RCD] identity_select hook for 0.9.4

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Wed Oct 16 22:18:29 CEST 2013

Am 16.10.2013 10:00, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 10/15/2013 08:14 AM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
>
>> Looking at the commit and as the plugin itself does exist already, this
>> would be only 5 lines of new/changed code. I could try to do this myself,
>> but we would then run into possible merge conflicts at our daily git-pull.
>
> No, sorry, stable (and long stabilized) branch will not receive new
> features.

Sure? 9 days ago there was this commit:

> Backported the canned responses feature to the 0.9 release series

No new feature? ;)

What BTW is this "canned responses feature"? Must have missed it.

It's of course your decision, but the possibility to support any
non-standard headers such as "X-Envelope-To" (and remember: also
"Envelope-to" and "Delivered-To" are non-standard headers, even if they are
lacking of the preceeding "X-") for identity selection, is to me more a fix
rather than a new feature.

This is at least one of the major reasons why I can't use 0.9.4 as "my"
productive version and why I'm bound to 1.0, as Cyrus produces
"X-Envelope-To" and I can't do anything against it.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de