[RCD] identity_select hook for 0.9.4

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Thu Oct 17 08:13:02 CEST 2013

On 10/16/2013 10:18 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:

> Sure? 9 days ago there was this commit:

>> Backported the canned responses feature to the 0.9 release series
>
> No new feature? ;)

That wasn't merged (and will not be) with release-0.9 branch that we use
for packaging 0.9.x versions.

> What BTW is this "canned responses feature"? Must have missed it.

First commit says "Add new feature to save and recall text snippets (aka
canned responses) when composing messages". It's not in master yet,
Thomas is working on this in a separate branch.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak