[RCD] feedback regarding larry

Kelsey Cummings kgc at corp.sonic.net
Wed Oct 23 18:14:52 CEST 2013

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 04:31:35PM +0200, Cor Bosman wrote:
> Hey all, ive been getting some feedback regarding the larry theme. Most of it i can handle myself, but one specifically keeps coming back.

For us, it was the lack of check-boxes to select messages.  We wedged
them in with a plugin but think it would be good if this was brought
into the core with appropriate config options to turn them on and off.

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc at corp.sonic.net      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way