[RCD] focused messages - dotted outline

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Wed Oct 30 13:52:32 CET 2013

On 10/23/2013 11:10 PM, Charles McNulty wrote:

> To see what I mean, you can insert the following style into styles.css:
>
>     .records-table tr.focused {
>         outline:1px dotted black;
>         outline-offset: -1px;
>     }

Works for me in FF, Chrome and Opera. However,

1. It looks good for unselected messages. I'm not sure I like when
'selected' message has the outline, that's why
2. We should consider using font-style:italic or maybe better different
background-color instead outline, but be aware of selected+focused style.
3. Messages list in classic skin does not use .records-table class. So,
some more changes needed.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak