[RCD] state of unit tests

Charles McNulty charles at charlesmcnulty.com
Thu Oct 31 19:30:10 CET 2013

What is the current state of the unit tests?  I am getting many failures
of both the PHP and Selenium tests, but I was running them off on
master, not a released version.  Part of the problem was that I was
hitting the 120 second PHP timeout that's hardcoded into iniset.php.
When you run the tests do you manually change that or is there some
other way of running the tests that bypasses the execution timeout?

Are tests being added to and maintained?  I've become used to
test-driven development with jQuery, and it feels a little dirty to
submit a bug or a pull request without a corresponding unit test.

-Charles

--
Sent using Roundcube
http://roundcube.net/