[RCD] Codebase cleanup, PSR-1/2 compliance - and before you say no, I'm offering to do the work

David Deutsch skoremail at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 12:33:23 CEST 2013

I'm telling you that it's my condition to helping out that my contributions
are properly respected in the commit history of the project. I'm pretty
sure every single other developer contributing would see it the same way.
I'm offering my work and if it's more important to you to not be a little
annoyed in a rare use case than doing this the proper way then, well, then
I know what to think about that.

Messy commits like the one you mentioned will of course be less frequent
going forward and besides I think that's a particularly weak point. You see
my username, you know who I am, you can see what the changes were. You're a
programmer, you're dealing with data. If you're so annoyed by it, you can
simply filter me out by username if there is anything in particular you
want to check on.