[RCD] Codebase cleanup, PSR-1/2 compliance - and before you say no, I'm offering to do the work

David Deutsch skoremail at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 13:03:05 CEST 2013

Thank you for your input. I understand the limited concerns, but while I
have so far been happy to accept my opinion being overruled, this is one of
the few things that I will not compromise on.

I further think "dont tell me meta data is more important than data" sums
up my technical argument quite neatly. Just make your commit log printer
ignore any commits from my username for a set time period and the problem
is solved ;-)

And: If you check on the other PRs, you will find them containing far less
commits with more changes compounded into one commit. I'd be happy to
further drive that number down in the future - the only reason why I kept
it like this for this one PR was so that it could be followed and we could
discuss it in detail. But that is unrelated to my requirement of getting
proper credit ;-)