[RCD] prefs hostname revisited

Brendan brendan at tucows.com
Fri Aug 15 18:28:39 CEST 2014

the authenticate hook fires during the login process
(http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Plugin_Hooks#authenticate) and allows
you to override the hostname - perhaps you could use this hook to do
what you need? the CSR reps could use a special username format, then
the authenticate hook could return the true username with the internal
imap server that allows impersonation.