[RCD] Message compose Zen mode

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Wed Aug 20 16:30:12 CEST 2014

On 08/20/2014 10:50 AM, Cor Bosman wrote:
> Am I supposed to be able to change the subject? I cant seem to activate it so I can type there.

I also found it confusing. I think there should be only body editing
area, no other fields. That will be also in sync with HTML editor
fullscreen mode.

> It's not immediately clear where im supposed to click to type the body, once it loses focus...

In my opinion there should be only message body area and it should be in
full page width and height (except small toolbar for buttons).

> Is it supposed to stay within a relatively small area in the center of the screen? I have a large monitor...

No, I think we should not do "real" fullscreen, but the area should fit
browser window size.

Additional issue, in html mode window resize breaks editor size,
probably because of our resize event handler.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak