[RCD] Message compose Zen mode

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Thu Aug 21 10:44:58 CEST 2014

Cor, Alec,

Thanks for all your feedback! I agree to your arguments and thereby I
have to admit that the rather simple zen mode approach I just added
doesn't suffice for whatever we consider a sustainable and
high-quality solution for this requirement. This definitely needs some
more care and a more in-depth implementation. I'll just re-schedule
that ticket as this likely isn't going to make into the 1.1-beta
release without delaying the schedule.

Best,
Thomas