[RCD] [RCU] Error on Moving/Copying messages from INBOX to nested folders within INBOX; works from INBOX to other Top_Level folders

Admin DC admin at retsedge.org
Fri Aug 22 16:38:07 CEST 2014

On 2014-08-21 11:23 PM, A.L.E.C wrote:
> On 08/22/2014 02:37 AM, Admin DC wrote:
> $config['imap_debug'] = true;
>
> The problem is most likely on IMAP server. You enabled imap_debug, so
> why don't you check the log?
>
> p.s. this dovecot version is 2 years old.

We did check the log, and even compared the working way to the non
working way and it simply just doesnt show the copy, store and expunge

How can it be the IMAP server when the following is true:

1) thunderbird works to both top level folders and nested folders within
the INBOX
2) top level folders work within webmail

Also, This is debian, the versions in stable have security/bug fixes but
they don't always change the version number.

Any other ideas?