[RCD] [RCU] Error on Moving/Copying messages from INBOX to nested folders within INBOX; works from INBOX to other Top_Level folders

Admin DC admin at retsedge.org
Fri Aug 22 17:10:52 CEST 2014

On 2014-08-22 7:59 AM, Scott Kramer List wrote:
> Just FYI,
>
> On our Windows2012r2 IIS/hMailserver setup… 1.0.2 works fine, but
> current git *not* able to move/copy messages at all—
>
> So something changed w/imap somehow in rc.
>
> —Scott

I decided to just test installing the latest stable version of dovecot
via the packages from:

deb http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ stable-auto/dovecot-2.2 main

I kept all my existing config files (with all my custom changes)

did

"apt-get install dovecot-imapd dovecot-pop3d"

and stopped and restarted all the services

and the problem is gone with

dovecot version: 2.2.13-1~auto+164
roundcube version: 1.0.9 (and 0.9-rc)