[RCD] Response on ticket #1489838 “separate mobile interface is needed”

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Tue Dec 9 23:35:55 CET 2014

On 2014-12-09 14:30, Brendan wrote:

> i didn't get much time to work on the plugin last week, but here's a WIP version attached if anyone wants to try it out. Is there additional config that needs to be done for this? I installed and activated it in a test 1.0.3 instance, but my iPhone still displays the normal interface.

hm, no. it ought to just pick up right away. in a desktop browser, try
network requests.

shrinking the browser down to be under 760px wide should trigger the CSS
that displays the mobile view, as well.

Shrinking the browser window causes it to go blank. So something is
happening there.

I'm short on time right now, will try to track down what's wrong
tomorrow.

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services