[RCD] Update 1.0.4 released

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Thu Dec 18 17:13:26 CET 2014

Dear Roundcube users

We're proud to announce the next service release to the stable version
1.0 of Roundcube webmail. It contains a security fix along with some
bug fixes and improvements  for the long term support branch of
Roundcube. The most important ones are:

* Security: Fix possible CSRF attacks to some address book operations
as well as to the ACL and Managesieve plugins.
* Fix attachments encoded in TNEF containers (from Outlook)
* Fix compatibility with PHP 5.2

See the full changelog here: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog

It's considered stable and we recommend to update all productive
installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it from
http://roundcube.net/download.

And remember: backup before updating!

Kind regards,
Thomas