[RCD] Update 1.0.4 released

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Dec 23 09:27:58 CET 2014

On 12/22/2014 12:06 PM, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
>> I created a PR off of 1.0-release to fix this problem.
>> https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/pull/252
>
> Thanks for this! We'll review it as soon as possible.

Reviewed and merged.

>> In master this is handled differently, and it doesnt seem to fail, even
>> though the matching for a uu encoded part could be improved there as well,

Feel free to create PR with improvements. Keep in mind I'd like to keep
while+preg_match approach as it has the same performance as old
preg_match_all-based solution, but uses less memory. I tested with 1MB
message.

> Maybe Alec can explain why commit
> https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/commit/48ba4414 also
> refactors the uuencode part in git master without being mentioned in
> the commit message.

Well, while I was working on the main change of the commit I found out I
broke the uuencoded parts handling. Then I fixed it in a way that also
fixed some other issues. Nothing unusual here ;)

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak