[RCD] [Roundcube Webmail] #1488925: Save mail content in local storage while composing

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Wed Feb 12 00:07:00 CET 2014

Am 27.01.2014 17:10, schrieb Thomas Bruederli:

>>> Doesn't matter. Just describe how you would imagine things to be
>>> presented and to behave.
>>
>> Funny: I just wanted to reply to a private message and have been presented
>> three allegedly unsent messages in a row which had in fact been sent even a
>> while ago. And which had no connection to the message at all that I wanted
>> to reply to.
>>
>> This for instance shouldn't happen: If I reply to a message being sent by
>> person/address #1, I don't want to be reminded that there may (!) be an
>> unsent message to a totally different person/address #2.
>
> I suppose a bug sneaked in with this commit:
> https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/commit/10936fef
> We'll investigate that further...

Ok. Damn, currently I simply don't find the time to test this intensively
and to send a meaningful report.

What I'm still constantly encountering is that when I create a plain new
message, RC does present me a number of allegedly unsent messages which in
fact have been sent already.

Win7/64, FF26.0

Cheers,
--