[RCD] [Roundcube Webmail] #1488925: Save mail content in local storage while composing

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Wed Feb 12 08:52:16 CET 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:07 AM, Michael Heydekamp <listuser at freexp.de> wrote:
>> I suppose a bug sneaked in with this commit:
>> https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/commit/10936fef
>> We'll investigate that further...
>
> Ok. Damn, currently I simply don't find the time to test this intensively
> and to send a meaningful report.
>
> What I'm still constantly encountering is that when I create a plain new
> message, RC does present me a number of allegedly unsent messages which in
> fact have been sent already.

I tried for hours to reproduce this but I didn't manage to do so. Even
with FF or IE on windows, all copies in local storage got removed
after saving a draft or sending the message. I'd really be interested
why this doesn't happen in your case.

FWIW: suggestions only appear for entries with other/old session IDs.
And you can delete them from the popup dialog.

Regards,
Thomas